Updated March 25, 2020: The Federal Only Poster for NFIB
Members will now include the Employee Rights posting under the Families
First Coronavirus Response Act's (FFCRA) paid sick leave and expanded Family
and Medical Leave provisions because this requires that certain public sector
employers and private sector employers with fewer than 500 employees post this in a conspicuous place on its premises from April 1, 2020, through December 31, 2020.
Below are the other 6 basic Federal notices included on the
Federal Poster. This poster measures 24" x 24" and is also available in Spanish.
- Fair Labor Standards Act - FLSA (Federal Minimum Wage) - Rev. 08/2016
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act - EPPA - Rev. 08/2016
- Equal Employment Opportunity - EEO (Includes Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act - GINA) - Rev. 11/2009
- Family Medical Leave Act-FMLA - Rev. 06/2016
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration - OSHA - Rev. 04/2019
- Uniformed Services Employment & Reemployment Rights Act - USERRA - Rev. 04/2017
If you participate in the E-Verify program, you are required to post both the E-Verify and Right To Work Posters. CLICK HERE
for more information.