- Why is it important to put up a California Outdoor Heat Illness Prevention Poster?
- SICK AND SAFE LEAVE
- Cal/OSHA Updates COVID-19 FAQs in January 2022 to Align with CDPH Guidance on Isolation and Quarantines
- 2022 New Employment Laws in California
- Employee Monitoring: New York Establishes New Requirements for Employers
- New York Paid Family Leave Updates for 2022
- Predictive scheduling laws protect workers from last minute scheduling changes that could negatively impact their income.
- Virginia July 2021 Labor Law Update: Reasonable Accommodations for Disability
- Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board Votes to Adopt Revised COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards
- New Sales and Use Tax Rates Operative July 1, 2021
Cal/OSHA Updates COVID-19 FAQs in January 2022 to Align with CDPH Guidance on Isolation and Quarantines
The district tax changes listed below were approved by California voters in the November 2020 election, except as noted. The tax rate changes apply only within the indicated city or county limits. The new tax rates, tax codes, acronyms, and expiration dates will be available to view and download as a spreadsheet prior to July 1, 2021, on our California City & County Sales & Use Tax Rates webpage (scroll down to Download for the spreadsheet).
To find the specific tax rate for your area or business location, go to Find a Sales and Use Tax Rate by Address. The new rates will be displayed on July 1, 2021. You may also call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-400-7115 (CRS:711). Customer service representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Pacific time), except state holidays.