The updated Sick and Safe Leave Law requires all employers from all private sector workers in New York State to provide and adjust the amount of sick leave their employees will receive regardless of industry, occupation, part-time status, overtime exempt status, and seasonal status.
- Virginia Approves State Minimum Wage effective May 1, 2021
- Illinois VESSA Notice 2021 Update
- New California COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave to take effect this March 29, 2021
- Delaware State Tax Exemption Of 2020 Unemployment Compensation
- ATTN: Maine Employers 2021 Workplace Poster Updates
- California Employers: What Is My Wage Order?
- Earned Income and Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) Tables
- U.S. Department of Labor Publishes Guidance on Expiration of Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave for Coronavirus
- FFCRA Leave Requirements Expired Dec. 31, 2020
- New York State Sick and Safe Leave Obligations to take effect January 1
Posted by on 12/30/2020 to New York
More results: 1 2