The updated Sick and Safe Leave Law requires all employers from all private sector workers in New York State to provide and adjust the amount of sick leave their employees will receive regardless of industry, occupation, part-time status, overtime exempt status, and seasonal status.
- Predictive scheduling laws protect workers from last minute scheduling changes that could negatively impact their income.
- Virginia July 2021 Labor Law Update: Reasonable Accommodations for Disability
- Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board Votes to Adopt Revised COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards
- New Sales and Use Tax Rates Operative July 1, 2021
- Virginia Approves State Minimum Wage effective May 1, 2021
- Illinois VESSA Notice 2021 Update
- New California COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave to take effect this March 29, 2021
- Delaware State Tax Exemption Of 2020 Unemployment Compensation
- ATTN: Maine Employers 2021 Workplace Poster Updates
- California Employers: What Is My Wage Order?
Posted by on 12/30/2020 to New York
More results: 1 2