- SICK AND SAFE LEAVE
- Cal/OSHA Updates COVID-19 FAQs in January 2022 to Align with CDPH Guidance on Isolation and Quarantines
- 2022 New Employment Laws in California
- Employee Monitoring: New York Establishes New Requirements for Employers
- New York Paid Family Leave Updates for 2022
- Predictive scheduling laws protect workers from last minute scheduling changes that could negatively impact their income.
- Virginia July 2021 Labor Law Update: Reasonable Accommodations for Disability
- Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board Votes to Adopt Revised COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards
- New Sales and Use Tax Rates Operative July 1, 2021
- Virginia Approves State Minimum Wage effective May 1, 2021
Predictive scheduling laws protect workers from last minute scheduling changes that could negatively impact their income.
Posted by on 9/16/2021 to Oregon